Saturday, February 21, 2009

A New World


One could get very philosophical when they begin a new endeavor. I'm not one of those people. My name is Tina and I lead what many would call a regular life. I've been happily married for going on six years, and at age 38, found out I would have my first child. I was a high school English teacher at the time and decided to stay at home and raise our son - quite a change for me.

Before my blessed surprise, I was quite the career girl. My job defined me. I felt good getting up each day, going to work and being productive. Now, my day consists of chasing a toddler and trying to figure out how we're going to make it on one salary. It's been a struggle, but worth every bit of it.

I've decided to start this blog for several reasons, not the least of which is selfish. I hope to work on my writing skills, entertain, and keep in touch with family and friends. For now, I say to those who are brave enough to read this...welcome, and I look forward to this new relationship!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited your blogging! I'm looking forward to reading them, woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete